Tuesday 14 January 2014

Head Turns

1st Attempt

This was my first try at drawing a character Head turn. I think I did okay for the head proportions whilst she turns, however I made her face do too many expressions in an impossible amount of time, and so it looks a bit strange when played back. However for a first attempt it's good because i was able to learn a lot from it for the next one.


This was another attempt that was much more successful than the first, because it looks a lot better visually, and the proportions are better. the timing went a lot better also, however I still saw a lot of room for improvement and had to change a few things for the next one, but I am very happy with this.



This was my third attempt, which I wasn't entirely happy with, but the timing and face movements worked a lot better. I used a different style in this one that's more familiar to me to see if I could make it work better.



this was my fourth attempt, in which I planned to make it exaggerate the whole body movement, just personally to see if I could do it. I am really happy with the movement and body proportions as she moves around.



This was my final head turn, in which I wanted to test a head turn from the back to see if I could possibly do it. I am actually really happy with this one, it works really well and I didn't make the head too thin as he turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment